Descripción de la oferta
One of the world's first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team.
With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, they offers you the tools necessary to excel in a dynamic international environment.
You'd like to work in a highly motivating atmosphere in a young & innovative company and bring ideas to life?
You will be responsible for leading the Marketing Department whilst managing day to day operational marketing activities. You will be working closely with our internal teams, including: sales, design, manufacturing, media production, digital, IT, merchandise and product management to ensure an integrated approach.
You will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the department and providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals on a daily/weekly base.
- Maintain marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Formulate short and long term marketing strategies and ensure the strategy aligns with the enterprise-wide vision and mission.
- Create awareness and implement strategies to push and educate about our business actives in our 4 main pillars: Formula 1, Music, Lifestyle, E-sports.
- Become the organisation's agent towards external parties and key industry players and build strategic relationships.
- Develop homogenous branding and sales tools, including bullet proof USPs and oversee regular updates of all materials.
- Unify all internal marketing programs and procedures regarding sponsorships, new product introduction and event management.
- Support distributors through multiple country marketing strategies & daily proactive support with the help of the marketing account managers.
- Oversee, plan and execute campaigns, activations and events for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines across different territories.
- Produce and develop valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels together with the Digital Marketing team including copyrighting for all aspects of marketing and product development content.
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating market trends and competitor analysis, together with the product manager.
- Analyse demographics and research to discern buying trends, habits and preferences, get to know our end customer and adopt the overall strategy accordingly.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate funds and resources wisely amongst projects, and readjust as the circumstances of each master distributor requires.
- Measure and report performance of the on and offline marketing campaigns according to KPIs, and assess against goals.
- Compile and evaluate reporting on marketing strategies completed to determine return on investment and profitability of target marketing.
This exciting role provides a great opportunity for any marketeer looking for a broad range of international marketing experience working within a fast paced team environment.